Conventional dental cleaning which is still applied at almost all clinics in Vietnam does not bring much effect in caring or preventing periodontal disease any longer due to several weaknesses
Conventional tooth scaling method involves manual use of stainless steel handy tools like scalers to directly scrape away calculus (tartar) from teeth and within pockets. This conventional method is time consuming and really uncomfortable. Patients may experience discomfort and unexpected pain or bleeding when the scrapers are moved back and forth inside their mouth. Harsh cleaning for a long time will abrase the enamel of the teeth
Heavy stains, discoloration on teeth are not removed completely when scaling. In addition, manually scaling to remove tough stains may cause pain and discomfort
The main purpose of polishing is to smoothen the surface of the tooth and minimize the deposition of plaque to allow a healthy periodontal maintenance postscaling
Years ago, the most common polishing practice is to use a motorized prophy cup which is known as rubber cup, together with an abrasive polishing powder.
Conventional polishing with rubber cup is proven to able to discard of 4 micrometers of tooth surface during a 30-second prophy procedure. Frequent polishings may result in damage of tooth surfaces due to the loss of fluoride rich enamel surface levels.
Other concern is that friction of rubber cup may generate heat that cause bacteremia and damage to the pulp of the teeth
Why leading Swiss Air Flow technology is Superior to Traditional Periodontal Treatment?
The new age technique offer you more effective cleaning. Smart ultrasonic tips with modern design made of finest material are originated from Switzerland, along with the help of a powerful compressed air shot from a jet of air, water and fine powder of bicarbonate particles will completely wipe out dental plaque, calculus and stains. The up-to-date technology Airflow dental cleaning relieve us from such traumatic experience. The procedure is painless and non-invasive.
Airflow helps stain removal and teeth polishing
Perfect combination of a powerful but well under control jet of air, water and minor bicarbonate particles not only removes discolorations but also polish the teeth. It does not come as a surprise but Airflow cleaning produces spectacular result, which leaves conventional teeth cleaning method far behind.
Prominent strengths of Airflow
- Eliminate 100% bacteria and toxic dental plaque
- Remove dental plaque and stains in the shortest period of time, three time faster in removing stains
- The best solution to wipe out all dental plaque and calculus in 1 time
- Regenerate smooth tooth root
- Painless and non-invasive, maximize patients’ satisfaction
- No friction generates no heat
- Preserve your teeth enamel
- No direct contact to teeth surface
- Thorough clean surrounding area of dental implant, deep clean periodontal pockets from 4mm to 9mm.
Exclusive leading technology from EMS – Switzerland
Besides EMS technology from Switzerland is reputed as the leader in dental prophylaxis and prevention, which is used in most of developed countries all over the world. The state-of-art technology brings on minimally invasive and painless dental cleaning that relieve patients from discomfort experience. Clinical researches have been carried out to assert the effectiveness and safety of this innovative technology on oral health.
Furthermore the outstanding strength of AirFlow is that stain removing and polishing are combined into only one treatment. Patients get remarkably makeover of their teeth, fresher breath and healthy state of their mouth in an instant. Cleaning results are guaranteed with no disruption of enamel, cementum, and dentin surfaces.
In addition, using technique of EMS Switzerland with Piezon, AirFlow, AirFlow Master and Airflow powder PLUS offers enormous advantages that outweigh the conventional dental cleaning:
- Comfortable and safe treatment is completed in short time
- Further all stains, dental plaque, calculus are removed in just 1 visit
- Effectively remove subgingival dental plaque buildup, thoroughly clean the deepest periodontal pocket, smooth the tooth root, help the gum reattach to the tooth root. Thí method functions as periodontal treatment support